♡ 4 jars of plain yogurt
♡ 1/3 cup of milk
♡ 3-4 medium strawberries
♡ Half a medium size mango
♡ 1-2 dozen blueberries
♡ 2 kiwis
♡ 1 tsp confectioner’s sugar
♡ 1 tsp peanut powder
Yields 2 bowls
1. Wash, peel and dice your fruits, according to your visual preference.
2. Mix the yogurt and milk to get a creamy consistency. Note that i used greek yogurt , which tends to be too thick. If your yogurt is already creamy, no need to add milk
3. Pour the creamy yogurt in a bowl.
4. Style your bowl with the diced fruits. Get creative. Here I went for my country’s flag colors 🇨🇲 in the first bowl (though i forgot the yellow star).
5. Sprinkle the confectioner’s sugar / peanut powder at the end for decoration.
Pro tip: confectioner’s sugar will dissolve quickly so if you want to take a picture of your creation you want to do it right away (or even ask someone to do it while you are sprinkling the sugar!