♡ Tomato sauce base
♡ About 2 lbs Potatoes
♡ Pre-cooked or canned beans
♡ 1 cup ground crayfish
♡ 1-2 cups vegetable broth or cooking stock
♡ Salt and spices to taste
1. Tomato sauce base: unfortunately I didn’t capture the tomato sauce base ingredients for this recipe but any tomato sauce base should work. For this tomato sauce base, I used vegetable oil, onions, tomatoes, leek, and garlic. Diced the onions and put it in the hot vegetable oil with some salt. Then add the tomato-garlic-leek blend.
2. Once the tomato sauce is ready. Add your peeled and washed potatoes and stir.
3. Add vegetable broth/ cooking stock
4. About 20 minutes later, the potatoes should be cooked. But you don’t want to overcook them before adding the additional ingredients. Now you can add the beans and the crayfish.
5. Add this point you can add any additional spices of choice (bouillon cubes, salt, black or white pepper etc,) to your taste. Stir well, so that all the ingredients can really embrace each other (lol) and let it cook for another 5 to 8 minutes.
6. It’s ready. Enjoy!!!!